Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Back to my Blog.















It's been a while since I've posted anything on my blog -- busy life! I think it was Thoreau who wrote about the "tyranny of the urgent." That's become one of my life-phrases -- how often what we must do keeps us from doing what we like to do.

I need to remember however, that what I consider urgent may not always be what God considers urgent. I think getting the car worked on is urgent, but the Lord may think a leisurely conversation with a neighbor is more important. I assume doing volunteer work is a high priority, but He may want me to "be still and know I am God."

I hope to get back to my blog more more often. As much as I love photography, there are times that I find words the only way to express inner thoughts. Time will tell . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts . . .